Administrative Assistant (Full Time)
Job Location: Redlands, CA
The Administrative Assistant performs the administrative duties for the Chief Executive Officer. The Administrative Assistant serves a significant role in the everyday coordination of the department and its management team while delivering tasks with a high sense of urgency and accuracy. Responsibilities include answering phones, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, drafting letters and other correspondence, and other high level assigned duties which require advanced level of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform basic and advanced administrative support including calls, calendaring, scheduling appointments, collecting information, and organizing files.
- Prioritize competing needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Manage calendars, mail, messages, maintain database systems and manage correspondence needs.
- Draft agendas and supporting materials for meetings, take meeting minutes, timely proofread, and send needed documents to respective individuals.
- Establish and maintain good communication with key contacts and stakeholders.
- Develop and implement efficient documentation and filing system.
- Provide confidential administrative assistance.
- Proactively manage and optimize Chief Executive Officer’s time, travel, and meeting attendance. Maintain and manage calendar, and schedule and coordinate appointments. Facilitate meeting arrangements and ensure meeting preparation by providing materials and documentation required in advance and/or as needed.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with team members. Participate in organizational planning and implementation processes as assigned. Ensure timely reciprocal exchange of information between department leadership and team.
- Organize, coordinate, and collect data for reports and presentations.
- Timely file confidential documents for the Chief Executive Officer. Create and maintain files as needed and required.
- Maintain confidentiality and high personal integrity in performing tasks that involve sensitive information.
- Uses judgment and project management skills to balance priorities and achieve results for Chief Executive Officer.
- Minor errands as assigned as needed by Chief Executive Officer.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree preferred. Prior administrative support experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Prior experience as an Administrative assistant preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Good interpersonal skills and poise.
- Able to represent WISE Healthcare in a professional manner to internal and external constituents and organizations.