Workflow Engineer – West Coast Region (Full Time)
Job Locations US-CA-Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Newport, San Diego
WISE Healthcare (WISE) is seeking motivated individuals interested in joining a rapidly growing team of healthcare innovators improving access to specialty care and reducing inefficiency in the healthcare system. WISE’s Virtual Care service links primary care providers with specialists in a wide range of disciplines. WISE is expanding nationally and seeking workflow engineers to support its growing list of national clients.
The WISE Workflow Engineer (WFE) serves as the primary contact for an assigned clinic or group of clinics acting as a trusted, dependable and knowledgeable agent to provide issue resolution and exceptional customer service. The WFE cultivates opportunities for providing additional products and services to the client. This role is to be the “Voice of the Customer,” addressing questions, providing information, and coordinating various activities across the WISE enterprise talent pool to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and develop long-term client relationships of trust through a deep understanding of the business needs of primary care providers/networks and how WISE products and services fulfill those needs.
- Respond to client inquiries for information and service requests acting as the liaison between client and WISE.
- Manage, facilitate, and implement strategic results-oriented services in accordance with client expectations, and internal best-practices.
- Manage directly to the goals and budget established for the assigned accounts; manage an overall P&L for the assigned accounts as a book of business.
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business; interfacing with key client stakeholders; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities; responding to emerging customer opportunities and providing seamless execution of the business processes to exceed client expectations.
- Work as the key point of contact with clients for WISE and support their needs as appropriate.
- Quantify positive client outcomes and results through an account stewardship process which includes understanding the business of our customers, building successful partnerships, leveraging technology, and assessing their risks by demonstrating effective consulting skills and driving client focused outcomes.
- Provide overall program management and identify and engage solution “owners” within WISE to meet specific client needs.
- In collaboration with WISE marketing and operational staff oversee account implementation and client education on new products and post implementation services.
- Develop and conduct client in-service training activities relative to WISE products and services.
- Schedule and attend regular account visits as determined by client’s expectations and the contractual relationship.
- Responsible for assisting the operational and finance staff in system setup aspects of assigned clients/accounts.
- Maintain confidentiality as required by HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act) and PHI (Personal Health Information); projecting an unwavering professional image of WISE.
- Maintain technical proficiency by participating in educational opportunities, conferences, seminars, trade periodicals, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience and demonstrated success in account management in the healthcare field with a focus on the primary care or secondary care provider sectors.
- Experience with Federally Qualified Health Centers and clinics a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office, and all forms of business electronic communications (email, text, social media, Internet conferencing, etc.). Familiarity with CRM software a plus.
- Ability to use data and quantitative reasoning to analyze trends, opportunities, to solve problems for clients and contribute innovative ideas to improve WISE’s overall performance.
- Demonstrate utmost respect for patient and provider confidentiality, data security, values and non-discrimination of client or WISE individuals based on race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, gender identity, religious affiliation or national origin.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a high energy environment with frequent deadlines and changing expectations.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Ability to work remotely when required.